Saturday, June 26, 2010

dildo, beach, tea, newline, food, movie

i couldn't think of another title. sorry.

ten rens @ night: )
wearing AE tank
Cardigan from Europe
Costablanca accessories belt
miumiu heels
Chanel purse(can't let go of it!)
self made skirt
really yummy tea;
8 treasures something something chrysanthemum tea
so my beautiful friend, S & I went to scarborough buff for a mini photoshoot
(no we're not ACTUALLY holding a dildo, it's a bubble wand!)
here's the sneak preview!
you guys are the first to see my new sketches!
I just sat at Starbucks the other day and had my little artistic creation moment, I am so excited to start making these outfits :)
everyone should try this.
swiss cheese and raw mushrooms wrapped in smoked salmon
with a side of strawberries, plum, blueberries and grapes

p.s. I watched Knight and day and it's absolutely fantastic, SO FUNNY and cute and actiony. all the right mix. And damnnn Cameron, her character is so independent and cute and strong, I so admire that coz the begining, tom cruise (who is quite yummy still might I add) was acting all manly and calm, and then she showed him she could be the man too. Love that. I think independent women are soooo sexy! anyways;
ciao4now

12 comments:

rosanguyen said...

I love your sketches I love how its consistent!
And those designs!

Silver Strands said...

That plate of food is almost too beautiful to eat! SO gorgeous!
oxox
Denalee

michelle_ said...

oh my you have such a perfect bikini body !
love that swimsuit on you !

ps* i just posted the link of the circle photo effect tutorail on my blog :)

annamargrete said...

looks like a lot of fun. wish it was bikini weather here. love your outfit. the dress is really sweet.

http://annamargrete.wordpress.com

mckenzietruman said...

Love your outfit!! So perfectly pieced. The heels are insane. And love the sketches.

P.S. Haha, thanks for saying that about the home decor! Made me laugh. :) Thanks for the comment!
http://galwithcurves.blogspot.com

Martwa Marta said...

i wish i looked so gorgeous in bikini like you!!! jealous!

Vivian said...

hahaxD love the dildoxD.
nice preview!!

THESTREETFASHION5XPRO said...

Gorgeous post! Great photo...lovely blog!

FashionJazz said...

Your sketches are stunning and you look gorgeous! Have a lovely Monday xx

Nathalie Kartika Putri said...

lovely skirt!! and you have beautiful body!! ahh i'm jealous hahaha
the food looks soooo yummy
check out my latest post

natzcracker

ari said...

great sketches, your very talented.
http://lacatrinadelamoda.blogspot.com/

The Allure House said...

Amazing sketches :) You're very talented.