Saturday, June 19, 2010

Chanel virgin no more




KOPA dress, ninewest heels, le chateau clutch

hurray! 76 on Harmony 4 exam; everyone tells me they get like 61 (one Above passing!) NOW THAT HARMONY IS OVER WITH, just got practical and history... to finally finish grade 10 piano!

had an interesting day consisting of :
-driving on the hwy in the POURING BUCKET rain/ then got drenched in it
-rehearsing at mall for the pageant show thing ( idontevenknowthenameoftheshow ) walking in drenched..
-and getting asked questions on stage one on one.
"since you want to be a designer, what would be ur target market" (except in chinese)
"ummmm... DINKs? . . . like Double income no kids? . . .. "
"umm sorry our english isn't that good... we have no idea what you just said, just practice at home your chinese and what your gonnna say okay?"(in chinese.)

how embarassingggggg. my chink language is very limited :( LOL!
-going to charity banquet of Jenny Wong cosmetic and Lion Club, met the father of a REALLY famous singer. Funny because he is good friends with my mom, and he's like "arrange marriage!", how old? 17? perfect for my son! he's 20! his band is so famous in korea. lo and behold, i asked my friend if she's heard of the band and she's like OMG yaa!!! cool, i met a famous person's dad
-got full body massage, but embarassingly fell asleep SEVERAL times
-got an ugly doll from bf!
-first time going lingerie shopping with bf, had to find a backless haltor nude bra. so hard :(
-oh and got my future told at the charity banquet and it was FREAKISHLY true, they said i'm super stubborn and can't take criticism, like to EAT !! (enjoy life), likes to talk a lot but have substance in what i say, rebellious, untameable, and hard minded (once i make a decision no one in the world can change my mind) but i do have a bottom line (i know what not to cross. i.e. i won't do drugs and go crazy) and they said I choose friends over money any day, i'm humble and won't show off wealth, i won't be stinking rich (darn) but i'll have a happy and comfortable life; it doesn't take money to make me happy (:O really?) and i MIGHT get married at 25, and apparently there will be a few guys trying to court me LOL. and apparently the worst time in my life is up till I'm 18, so MY WHOLE LIFE has been the "bad phase" and i turn 18 in a month!! it's so reassuring to hear this lol, even though I totally was against knowing your future, he said he can't say much more because my futures soo good and i will have a smooth sailing, happy life.oh and at the age of 48 i will be less disciplined again, and become rebllious, untameable and that whole phase again LOL!

-tmw is even more hectic! gotta be at hair salon by 10am to prep for the show! wish me luck and hope i don't fall flat on my face on stage!!
ciao4now

8 comments:

rosanguyen said...

I was reading and was paused instantly when you said that you were doing grade 10 piano. Where I'm at (Australia) we have grade 8 piano and then there's masters and diploma equivalents. I'm really interested at how your piano grading system differs. :O

laetikitty said...

les chaussures assortie a la robe SUPER !!!! j'adore

GILBERT GANDA said...

eeeh I love your chanel!!
and goodluck dearr!

xx

Nathalie Kartika Putri said...

nice dress emily!! love it
and your bag is super cute
thanks for your comment
check out my latest post:)

natzcracker

Nathalie said...

adorable outfits. Especially love the floral dress
*Nathalie

Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl said...

Chanel, yaaay :) Congrats! Love your uber sweet floral dress too!

Miss Gray said...

Cute blog!

LOVE your new KOPA dress!!!

Good luck for your show!

ORIGINAL SEED said...

love the bag and scarf x