Thursday, June 17, 2010

Arts York Graduation

So I was at Chapters the other day after getting Coffee with my friend and came across Sarah Jessica Parker in the cutest Sequins jacket that was OH-so-Similar to one that I tried on at Escada (worth $7000+). I wonder where hers is from!
of course no outfit is perfect without some juicy heels ! i absolutely adore this hot pink :)! My mom is amazing, don't know how she got the shoes and dress to match so badly! My dress is from KOPA (bought at shops on Don Mils {i actually still haven't gone there!}) and heels from nine west
one of my beautiful best friend:)love my mom's michael kors purse?
daddy!

I was a little bumed I didn't get the Sincarson scholarship( and if I was honest, kinda moped a little in my chair... ) and then I got called by the Unionville Advisory Council! I got $500 scholarship for innvolvement in community! :) better than nothing for suree. All those days volunteer really was worth it ;)
half dozen beautiful red roses :)!
just a sloppp of chocolatey heaven

drinks after work (before I quit) @ moxies :)

so what do you think of my new hair! about THREE inches of my hair GONE. and two tones highlight. Compliment of Spellbound because of my participation in the pageant. BUT I sat in a "no service" phone connection zone for FOUR hours, starving and rotting away... BUT i think it's worth it :) it's such a drastic difference.ciao4now

P.S. The winner of my giveway is Carrie!! Congratulations and Thanks so much everyone for entering!

7 comments:

rosanguyen said...

Pity you didn't get the scholarship you wanted but congrats on getting the $500 volunteering one. Oh and that is chocolate heaven!

Silver Strands said...

Holy SHOES ... I can't believe how well the shoes match the dresses :)
oxoox
Denalee

Sophie said...

sooo lovely shoes!

jungleworldcitizen said...

Shoes are awesome!
xoxo
Have a great weekend!

xxjetjj said...

Wauw beautifull blog!
and thanks for the nice reaction ^^

Meggstatus said...

I would feel so scared putting on anything that cost $7000, although it is a fabulous jacket!

MizzJ said...

That sequin jacket is fabulous!! I secretly love those, but always think it's a bit much for everyday.

Your new hair looks great!