Thursday, May 6, 2010

un après un autre

Hey there readers:) just want to thank everyone for the support! hope everyone has a wonderful day!
Here are some photos from here and there :}

pompom scarf: mom's!
tank: HK
cardigan: mom's
shorts: H&M
purse: longchamp

wedeges: Morgan (they left very painful marks on my feet. . but then again, maybe coz instead of going to class, I went dt to buy fabric and walked FOREVER to the waffle place beside Urban behaviour, you know the one beside eatons? anyways THIS IS LIKE the 5th time I've gone and craved one and never ended up getting one :( the sidewalk in front was under construction so it was closed!) Instead my bf and I went to Marble Slab. SOO YUMMY. at first I'm like, why are they putting my icecream on a stove. . . but it's actually a cold pan and they smush it so you can put whatever you want in the icecream. I got walnut, almond flakes and cookie dough; in my lemon custard ice cream. HEAVEN in a bite.delicious sushi/sashimi @ Gals with family :)

pashmina cashmere scarf
AE haltor top
UP converse heels
I was oh-so-exhausted after work, So I decided to go to the moxie's bar with my daddy haha!White Peach belini :) cool bar eh.
a very random picture I drew/ painted.
Skirt:seduction
tee: forever XXI
scarf : burberry
shoes: Le chateau
purse: gucci
teeshirt dress: off the streets somewhere in Hong Kong
sandals: H&M
belt: tough

the other day I went to the Owl City and Lights concert!:) i actually preferred it if there were seats. . but it was pretty fun if you don't count the swarm of little kids all around !so is it illegal to put your feet out of the window in a moving vehicle?
well it felt damn nice. Yesterday was 28 degrees!! DAMN.
hope you enjoyed my random blog post ! How are you spending your summery days?

ciao4now

27 comments:

Mila said...

Love all the outfits,they`re great!

Vivian said...

lovely outfits and sushi;
what do you want more =]

featherbrain said...

so true emily... thanks :)
You've got a really great blog did you know? haha
love,
Lia

Nathalie Kartika Putri said...

the food makes me hungry!! soo yummy :)
really love your la chateau boots and the first black wedges!

XD nathalie
natzcracker

Coco said...

I love the backgrounds for your pictures!

GILBERT GANDA said...

love your outfit so much emily!
thats a cool style :)

and also love the concert :D

xx

B a la Moda said...

Love all the looks. The mix of colors in the first one is great. I like the coca cola tee in the last one!

xoxo
B* a la Moda

ryder said...

you r so sweet

and u have amazing leggs

kumar said...

beautiful post i love it it look great here i love your pics

ellinelle said...

..oh.. I wish summer was here , but it's not yet :( ..I love summers near the sea , my perfect summer - sand , beach , a Lot of sun ..love the summer evenings , when it's warm ..but the most I lovethat you can wear less clothes and nice shoes : )
28 ??? I call it PERFECT

..ALL YOUR OUTFITS ARE SO CUTE ..love the coca-cola outfit - original and cool ..and I love the first picture soooo much , very model like ..you look wonderful girly ..
Love your colorful sketches as well ..
have a great day : )))
Ellinelle xxx

THESTREETFASHION5XPRO said...

Simple and great outfit!!!

michelle_ said...

i love this primary colored outfit very much !

hugs and kissess
glisters and blisters

daisychain said...

wonderful post

Lucy said...

Great photos. i love the colors.

Anonymous said...

Very cute pics, some of the cutest if i may say so myself. Btw the sushi looks amazing :P

MizzJ said...

Damn it's 28 degrees over there?! When is it ever going to get that nice here in Van :( I love the first outfit, it's super cute!

Panda said...

Such a SUPER AWESOME post :)
Oh + thanks for your sweet comment! I love reading them :o
Panda xx

emily viveur said...

love the red scarf with the yellow tank and the wedges!

Nathalie said...

I really like the first outfit. The colours are great
*Nathalie

kirstyb said...

great post - loving all your pics xxxxx

sharonlei said...

Hi sweetie... looks like you've been having a fun time. :)

xx Love & Aloha

Friend in Fashion said...

Some great pics - very pretty! :)

Luv, Friend in Fashion
www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
x

LittleRachael said...

Converse do heels?!! I think i fell in love!

Thank you for your comment on my blog, :) you should follow!

You're blog is lovely, and i really like your photography

Rach xx
Http://littlerachaelvintage.blogspot.com

www.majormusthaves.com said...

Nice legs HOT girl... I love the first pic.

The Trendy Fashionista said...

Great outfits. That sushi looks really good

-The Trendy Fashionista
http://thetrendyfashionista.blogspot.com

Sophie said...

what a sweet girl!
i´m your new follower:)

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Your outfit posts are STUNNING. You have such adorable style and you are so pretty!