Wednesday, April 21, 2010

sneak peak oriental dress



design hand painted.

created by yours truly.
my last piece for my school's fashion show!
so swamped with work; and had the WORST pms the last two days lOL; sorry guys who are reading. So moody and upset AND FIT filled every spot and stupid WES evaluation was never sent so they couldn't evaluate my portfolio and now it's too late... alwell i wasn't planning on going there... but it would've been nice to be accepted:( all hopes on ryerson now (or george brown? so hard to decide, heard they are connected to FIT so i can finish degree there!) Nights:)

ciao4now

14 comments:

CCWai said...

Looks like a pretty nice concept. Would like to see how it turns out

GILBERT GANDA said...

I love your hand-drawn cherry blossom!
they are super neat and nice!!

and also your sketch!
I am so sure that you have a pair of talented hand! :)

xx

Martwa Marta said...

IT WAS DESIGNED BY YOU?! OMG, YOU ARE SO TALENTED!!! GREAT JOB!!!!

TheFashionAve said...

WOW.. awesome!

Star-Light said...

This is gorgeous!

Anonymous said...

Looks amazing, gorgeous, amazing.. did i say that already :P I am sure u had as much fun making it as i did watching you make it. C ya tmw morning!

Jess said...

The top part of it looks really nice =)

michelle_ said...

great dress !
good job !
check my blog out at...
www.GlistersAndBlisters.blogspot.com

dont forget to enter my sex and the city film set tour giveaway !

lauren lanza osias said...

dude, your a rock star. that bodice is HOOOT. the hand painting is ah-mazing. can't wait to see it done.

http://laurenlanzaosias.blogspot.com
be a follower, not a hater

ellinelle said...

..I love the idea of the dress , your sketches are so amazing and professional ..I think the finished dress will look wonderful ..

kirstyb said...

lovely post xxxxx

Sher said...

Oh wow, I can't believe you made this! It's truly a work of art! I love how you put it all together:)

xx

annamargrete said...

it looks really beautiful <3

http://annamargrete.wordpress.com

Nathalie said...

This dress is amazing. Really like the handpainted details
*Nathalie