Sunday, March 7, 2010

Rope Paint Dress


1) sewing; w/out sleeves 2)with sleeves w/out details in rope
3) fully detailed ropes w/ acrylic paint

for some reason I can't upload the picture above horizontally...so this sums up my saturday night, instead of out jamming; a spark of inspiration hit me and so I stayed in doing this. However I did go to Alice Fazooli's(they're having some Italy festival), they served some pretty darn good antipasto ;) and i got a pear-tini too. they didn't card me !:O
ciao4now

12 comments:

Nadiye said...

pretteh!

B a la Moda said...

WOW! How creative!!I love avocado.

xoxo
B* a la Moda

Hannah ♥ said...

oh wowwwww I LOVE that dress!

LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

xx

MissNeira said...

Love the style, very native american!

daisychain said...

amazing dress.

E said...

That dress is so cool!

Martwa Marta said...

fantastic idea!

Faridah said...

Very creative!

The F Word Online said...

love the creativity here girl. i dont think i have the patience to paint !

xx lue

Pia said...

love it!!!

and the pear-tini looks delish!

Bea said...

That dress is awsome!!!!
I loved this blog!
So following you! but I can´t find you in FB!

great style girl!
xx

Lusty said...

Love the dress! You have great ideas! Love it! Please keep sharing them with me! :)