Thursday, March 11, 2010

once upon a time table cloth


So it has BEEN a while; my wire-less internet has been certified dead for the last couple of days. I am using my grandpa's SUPER slow and old computer, that might have a heart attack on me any second now...

so my grandmother tossed me this lovely florally, curtainy fabric, I'm guessing it was a table cloth; and I sewed it up into this feather dress; what do you think?:)







me and my friend watch ALICE IN WONDERLAND. dissapointed, not gonna lie, AND paid 14bucks to watch it in 3-d. not cool.

can theatre get any fancier? this is AMC? @ richmond st. downtown. we're chilling beside the bar, but how awesome does this place look!




ciao4now♡


p.s. I PROMISE I'll actually make a better effort and take outfit pictures outside with makeup and accessories; I PROMISE. sorry for the very lame snapshots in my room. lol! and now that it's getting sunny i won't have any excuses not to;)

12 comments:

MyStrawberryCocktail said...

ohhhh amazing! love the idea of making such a dress...STUNNING!
xoxo

daisychain said...

wow!

SofiiLeo said...

Love the huge bow at the back of the dress! It finishes off the dress so well! Good job!

sian l-b said...

gorgeous dress!! well done!

http://bitten-by-saber.blogspot.com
xx

A La Mode said...

Wow what a stunning dress, especially from an old curtain! True talent, haha xox

Hannah ♥ said...

Oh wowww, you're so talented. The dress is so gorgeous!

LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM

xx

PetiteAsianGirl said...

Very pretty ... I actually liked the before, possibly with just the yellow sash. What a great creation from old curtains!

A and A said...

lovely and innovative!

you know what... I was a little dissapointed with Alice too... though I too did not see it in 3-D... maybe that was key??

xx
refusestolabel.blogspot.com

Ally said...

love what you did with the dress!

Yours To Keep said...

Genious!

Alan Li said...

Stunning dress, I really like the feathers!

The Haute Bitch said...

wow! that's amazing. you're so creative :)

www.thehautebitch.com