Monday, March 22, 2010

montage

i really liked the dresses I saw on fashion television of Armani's spring collection! so fun.
black jeans: mendocino
top: zara HK
bracelet: swarovski
healed sneakers: UP
so I found this on Fashion Toast ;
Jena Theo asymmetrical cardigan
parkandcube

& i'm a TAD inlove with it.
i really have a soft spot for fuzzy big sweaters:)
so I recently saw this film; hilarious! i love it; if there's such thing as chick flicks for guys, this movie is definitely under that category. It's nice to know appearance isn't everything, love defies the norm:)

mm a rainy day. . first time posting since school started. It's not that I HATEEE school, it's just I feel there's so many BETTER ways to spend my time; I guess it's okay when I'm actually learning, but this morning was spent being soaked in the rain while a not-so-planned fire drill got sorted out.. lovely.

Oh let me fill you in on my first day of work! "training", was an hour and a half; spent cleaning tables (harder than it seems; place mats have to be 6 inch from the table's end. wtf!) and learning to balance trays; toughy, and fill up the glasses of water. I'm so useful I know. Didn't break anything! Only spilled soya sauce (Thank God it was my friend [a bunch of them were eating there coincidentally]) and almost fell in the kitchen (note to self: wear flat shoes), other than that it went by fast but then again it was only an hour and a half. :) can't wait to work again. But knowing me, I'm gonna get fairly bored very soon. We will see:P I love the feeling of new experience, new job, new relationships, new ... environment! :)

so I have a few questions;
what are your views on friend's with benefits?
do you think all guys try to be the alpha-male ? should they?

ciao4now♡

p.s. WHY IS IT SNOWINGG.

13 comments:

Glam Girl said...

I adore that collection from Armani! The movie trailer from "She's out of my league" I saw it a few weeks ago, love it, so funnny!

http://keepingupwithglamfashion.blogspot.com/

Lusty said...

Cool Post! Love your style! The armani dresses are great.

kissy

LustyCapuccino

Clare said...

Those Armani dresses are beautiful!

tweet tweet tweet

x

Anonymous said...

WTB's FTW :P

stylestalker said...

Love that first shot on the runway! SO much colour to swoon over.

And we want to see that movie too!

xxx

♥alicia said...

I've been dying to see that movie! Glad to hear it was good!!

xoxo,
http://wholesomefashion.blogspot.com/

Adri said...

I totally love all the color/fabric choices in the Armani collection...totally gorgeous.

I also love your off the shoulder top

Romany said...

Looove that cardigan - I've got a soft spot for fuzzy sweaters too. :)
That's such a cool pic of you! Nice effect.
As far as friends with benefits goes: I think it's an easy way for people to get hurt. But if it works for them, I suppose that's all that matters? I can see myself getting into this kind of arrangement, but not for a little while.
Why do you ask?
Romany
xx

* Leslie * said...

Hi sweety!

Hum I don't know this movie.
On friday I'll see Alice in Wonderland! It will be amazing!!

Lot of kisses <3

MyStrawberryCocktail said...

oh yeah, so many colors! so springish! love it:)
xoxo

daisychain said...

fab post :)

ANN said...

Haha, I want to see that movie. And I love the dresses of Armani's collection!

MizzJ said...

Hmm I wouldn't say all guys try to be alphas. I actually don't really like alpha guys as a lot of the time they tend to be arrogant. The quieter guys will treat you nicer ;) And speaking from experience, stay as far away from friends with benefits situations as you can! Major danger haha