Saturday, March 13, 2010

copy cat




so i really like this baggy, backless tee; I TRIED to copy it; but my material was more stiff; and it was left over from the rope dress so... bare with me.




sharing platter @ nava:)


so unhealthy; but it was after a hot yoga sesh.. is that better? loL!cinnamon dolce latte; yum:)
three other ways:

So today was so NERVE RACKING! I went to George Brown's Casa Loma building for my "sewing test", I had to make a skirt in an hour!! I hope I did okay; I was kinda freaking out coz I kept sewing on the wrong side or with the wrong seam allowance so I had to UNDO a lot... and then the waistband. oh my I have know idea how to do that so I guessed at it; and what a YOKE!? (well now i know) . anyways The campus is actually lovely and the facility looks nice !:O I wouldn't mind going to george brown! oh, and attached to the door is this lovely poster; I am so excited to submit something for the contest!!

ciao4now♡

p.s. last night I watched Taken, and . ugh; it actually really shoook me. IT's DISGUSTING how human trafficking can tak place! I mean, we are so sheltered and the thought of how easy our life can turn upside down really makes you think. And the fact that men can just say it's "just business", i don't understand. How corrupted. anyways it's a must see; it's a verry intense movie except the ending was a LITTLE farfetch. I never want to travel alone ever again!

14 comments:

Meggstatus said...

You did a fantastic job with this shirt, it looks fantastic!!!

MizzJ said...

The shirt looks cool and it was nice to see that it could be very versatile.

Morgan-Ashley said...

That shirt is cute, it came out pretty good!

-xo

{ I V Y } said...

wow, so hot!

Terence Sambo said...

wat u did is absolutely brilliant...love it. Might i add dat i prefer it to d one u copied....d fabrication is ok.

P.S:love ur blog, my first time on here :o]

Nadiye said...

gorgeous outfit
and lovely photos!

* Leslie * said...

Good job and I like your shoes !

ayuu said...

i want this latté :] ! looks so yummy.

MyStrawberryCocktail said...

love ur look, u r just amazing! that tee is fab!!!
xoxo

noomiedoodlesfashion said...

i love it... i feel inspired to make on too.. hihi..

daisychain said...

You did a super job!

Breshna & Rona said...

you look lovely great diy!
xx

Fashion Chalet said...

Cool style :)

Great blog!


xx

Anonymous said...

Cute... Yeah, Taken is a good movie. Makes you think.