Saturday, March 6, 2010

back to basic

This is my delicious breakfast:)
grabbed an old polo and at the back of my closet I found this old beret from H&M.
basic but comfy;)


this is basically how my lunch looked like for the last week; it's so much fun making it in the morning. What better way to wake up than to play with colourful fruits and vegetables. haha!


went to shisha bar with friends last night in my cut up tee... never judge a book by it's cover. I was about to bail out because my friend brought friends who look, no offence, kinda boring... but they turned out to be alright :) glad I stuck around; then went to friends house and watched Charlie and the Chocolate Factory. and of course I fell asleep lol! just like when I tried to watch"matrix". how has your weekend been?

ciao4now
p.s. (from last post) after I got in a huge fight with my dad; he actually called back the next day to make sure I wasn't holding a grudge and trying to explain his point of view but i'm entitled to mine and that he didn't want such a small thing come in between our relationship, and then he brought over noodles for me:) i love my daddy. such a daddy's girl hehe:)

10 comments:

jessie said...

your breakfast looks soo good. as soon as i'm out of the dorms i'm getting myself a blender....

the girl in grey said...

Love playing with fruits and veggies in the morning.
XO THE GIRL IN GREY

The Owl's Closet said...

ur breakfast looks yummy! i love ur cut-out tee:) have a great weekend!

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

Velire said...

the smoothie looks delish and your lunch is so colorful..looks to pretty to eat :) hehehe..

you look amazing even with just a polo n pants on. :) plus adore your beret. :)

dressed to please said...

nice blog HONEY! :D I LIKE IT!!!

Follow my blog and I follow your blog:O)

i`m happy if you follow me toooo with bloglovin ;)

KISS ;*)

christeric said...

yumm those veggies look so yummy! love the blog! xxox

Viva La Fashion said...

your breakfast looks so yummy! :D

MyStrawberryCocktail said...

ohh lovely photos! ur breakfast looks so delicious haha:) yummy!
and ur heels are fab!
xoxo

allthatglitters said...

Wow!! I love your breakfast fruits, looks delicious. Great pictures.
http://allthatglitters-allthatglitters.blogspot.com/

Zaira said...

Lovely photos, yummy food, and cute t-shirt. I made the same one. :)