Sunday, February 28, 2010

webcam. whore?








i am most definitely one of those people that can NEVER stick to one thing. can't stick to one profile pic, one type of hair, one boy (but i'm stil young lol!), one type of ice-cream... you get what I mean (although I HAVE been very loyal to my big purple scarf;)
anyways; It's not like I have commitment issues (and that's what I always tease my friend about!) because if I find something i absolutely LOVE. then I will stick to it, like a tv channel/ radio; but there's an undeniable rush that comes with a new, fresh, unfamiliar THING. like even a new shampoo brand! I am so lame. haha. well i'm off to bed

ciao4now♡

p.s. such a long week ahead!T^T. IB debate, finance test, IB sumative phase1, harmony, doctors ap., appointments, starting dresses for fashion show... yoga class somewhere between ofc

18 comments:

Serena said...

Loving every one of these photos! I don't blame you for never sticking to one thing. Things can get boring fast when you stick to the same old. Also, you're always growing and changing and it's nice to have everything changing with you. I love that rush that comes with new unfamiliar things. I went skydiving this summer and O-M-G it was AMAZING!!! I was hesitant at first but once I got to the place and basically signed my life away... I was F*ing HYPED!

B a la Moda said...

What a session! I stick to things that really love that are a lot. But with small things I tend to change a lot.


xoxo
B* a la Moda

MyStrawberryCocktail said...

hehe so am i...cant stick to one thing, still change opinions etc.
btw. great photos! so funny:)
xoxo

JINX said...

my god you are so beautiful...and your style is breath taking...

fashionjinx.blogspot.com
fashionjinx.blogspot.com
fashionjinx.blogspot.com
fashionjinx.blogspot.com
fashionjinx.blogspot.com

Jess said...

aww haha i totally used to do this when i was younger

Carmen said...

Cute pics, love the little red hat.

Carmen.xx.

Nadiye said...

haha!
love it :)

labeautifulvie said...

Hey, thanks for stopping by my blog. Thats cute that you have a french tattoo on your back too! :) Adorable blog btw!

www.labeautifulvie.blogspot.com

Stacy said...

love it, so cuute

http://fashionhandglide.blogspot.com

CMA said...

how cute
as always, thanks for sharing
and thank you so so much for the lovely comments

-cma
COSMICaroline.blogspot.com

Nicole Jarecz said...

cute photos!! xxnicole

www.nicolejarecz.com

that girl lucy said...

cute photos :) and i totally agree!
i used to be obbsessed with webcam but my new laptop doesnt have one, grr...

MizzJ said...

Haha I'm the same way! I totally ham it up on my webcam whenever I'm bored.

ღ♥ CONFASHIONS FROM AMSTERDAM said...

First things first: Cute blog u got girl! I found it via another blog and I love it :) And second off: i can't stick to one thing either haha and I am often sick of my clothes quite soon, but i can eat lasagna 24/7 haha!

Cuuute pictures of u btw! I'll follow u girl, love what u have to offer in ur blog =) xx!

M. said...

Your beautiful : )
I like your blog : )

Ansley said...

Really cut pictures! I take a whole lot on my webcam, too.
i love the picture where you're outside with a friend and there are flowers!

Emily said...

I can be the same way, or I'll be the total opposite.
but I do take tons of webcam pictures, too :)

Reeperbahn-HH said...

You are verry nice girl ^^