Friday, February 19, 2010

Stare into these big asian eyes.

okay my eyes aren't that big... but why are we always know for small eyes! My friend and I were in art class and it was a boring history lesson and so I was doodling on my agenda and my friend was looking down at it and my teacher was like " Some people are falling asleeep, " friend looks up " yes you". and her eyes weren't even closed! haha that made me laugh...






so clearly I am horrible at Photoshoping... took me like half an hour to figure out how to change the background !

So Finally comes the photoshoot (and friday!) done by my friend Zoe; All the clothes and make-up are hers.

what exciting plans do you guys have for the weekend! I am looking forward to a girlsnightout, a birthday jam and hot yoga class(if i can find my yoga mat.. where did it go!): ) My last few weekends were kinda boring so lets hope this makes up for it! Oh and I'm so excited to watch Valentines Day!! and ShutterIsland!! Any review on it?

On the other hand; I've been watching Canada's Next Top Model and Jersey Shore(oh I haven't watched TV in Gosh knows when) and I am addicted; (even though I know Jersey Shore is like a big load of controversial media entertainment). I also need to seriously start working on dresses for the Fashion show at my school! I need to buy LOTS of feathers; can't wait to get started!
Have an amazing Friday nigh y'all!

ciao4now♡

10 comments:

La Dolce Moda said...

Hey!

Thanks for stopping by my blog, def. going to follow you, hope u'll do the same!

really great pics

http://ladolcemoda7.blogspot.com/

fadetoblack said...

oh wow so gorgeous!!

Jennifer Fabulous said...

You are so gorgeous!! And you do have really big and pretty eyes. :) Loving these photos!

PetiteAsianGirl said...

Love the photoshoots! You're lucky to have photographer friends ... I have to drag the bf away from XBOX just to snap a few pics for my blog!

Serena said...

Gorgeous pictures!

Looks like you have an eventful weekend ahead of you. I always love girls night out. They are the best.

style baro said...

¡Oh! Gracias! Mi blog es nuevo. Espero que me siga, si te gusta más mi blog.
Un gran beso

MizzJ said...

Aww you're so photogenic! haha you have nice eyes. I always get people commenting on how 'big' my eyes are, but I seriously don't get it! hahahah your poor friend, that teacher is so dumb.

LISA ♥ said...

beautiful pictures!

Coco said...

The black and white photos are fantastic. x

Jessica said...

you look super gorgeous!!
hahah lol about ur friend story :)
yep we're asian and our eyes arent that big :D