Thursday, February 11, 2010

gasp

TANGENT MAGAZINE;
photographed by zoe chang. me in her pink dress :)

sweater: GUESS
jeans: David Bitton
are you proud! i carved thiss all (almost) by myself in wood workshop! YES i used humongous machinery and i sanded it down with a machine O_o. and of course coated it with yellow paint :) It's a cute home decor right? I swear I'm broadening my horizon with my random grade ten tech coarse; a grade ten guy macked on me; cutest thing. big blue eyes and maybe a foot shorter than me lol!

school is so tiring; urgh. can't wait to see more photos my friend took; it was my first photoshoot shirtless! BUT it's tasteful so it'll be professional and all artistic:) and rated PG14 so alls good haha.

Friday already: ( piano class. yuck; ITS VALENTINE'S SOON! what are your plans!: )

ciao4now

11 comments:

fadetoblack said...

gorgeous editorial!!

Classically Cool (Nunu) said...

love the bow editorial!! ahh! absolutely stunning! your photo shoots are always enjoyable. =) and what you made in wood workshop is definitely a cute home decor! love love!

tessatham said...

it's totally cute home decor! hahaha i feel you. i took a random course back in highschool back in highschool. guess what it was.... autotech! couldn't be any more random!

noomiedoodlesfashion said...

my plans? prolly a date with me myself and i. :D
way to go with that carving, looking good. :D

GWYN said...

wow you made that! not bad :) i pretty much did nothing in wordwork haha. love your pictures :) xxxxx

Jennifer Fabulous said...

I love the editorial. And those photos of you are just GORGEOUS! :)

style baro said...

nice blog. I hope that you follow me!

FASHIONconfectionairy said...

I adore your EM sign, that must have taken forever - then again, I was never talented in such things. You are doing photos shirtless, for school?
XOXOX
Libby
http://fashionconfectionairy.weebly.com

Style of a Fashionista said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and for your sweet comment.

Just have to say that your blog is such fun I really enjoyed looking through your posts.

The first picture is stunning xoxo

Jessica Mai : said...

Gorgeous photo of you!
&So proud! I was horrible in my woodworking class, in highschool.OMG!

Happy Valentines darling!
XO,
Jess Mai

Sophie said...

You look cute.:)
I like your dress & hair
xx