Saturday, February 20, 2010

frill lizard.

well i Guess i'm not really much of a lizard as I am a lion... (this is my hair when I step out of the shower & I already tried to tame it with countless Fructis products & then it kinda grows.. bigger)


i stole my brother's tee once again; so soft! skirt from Zara, socks from Eddie Bower, sunglasses from Zara Europe. I actually ended up going out with a blazer from H&M as well (men size) but i tailored the back. so yes we went to the ROM for an arts field trip to draw animals; while most the girls chose furry cute animals; THIS VERY dynamic lizard caught my eyes:) I will upload my sketches soon !

I just came home from hotel party; not bad; except it was a sausage fest! still fun but left early though; gotta wake up early . I had a super relaxing day :) so I spent the morning reading "girl with the dragon tattoo" SO INTRIGUING- about a murder case 40 years ago. Then I went running for a little big; so COLD. I thought I could handle it but my lungs wouldn't cooperate with me and kinda froze... I did the p90x ab ripperx(it works!!thanks max if your reading!); gotta loose that layer of fat that kinda grew over the winter break. and then took a nice shower, did my nails; taught art; went to friend's friend's house for girl's night out; made taco! yum.

watched "valentines Day" SO adorable; such an entertaining flick :) and then my lovely brother picked friends and i up; other friend picked us up somewhere closer uptown; and head down for a scarborough jam. LOl what a day. tomorrow I gotta flip my nerd card and do some serious work:) oh how i love saturdays.

ciao4now♡

p.s. must check out your local baskin robins! they have the cutest olympics thing; for only 2 bucks; soft serve and a scoop of ice cream; definitely filled my cravings ;)

28 comments:

Schnella said...

Pretty pictures(:
xx

MizzJ said...

Wow I love how thick and wavy your hair is! Mine is just super straight and just lies there all the time.

lovert said...

cute photo's! nice shirt:)

Glamour Bbey. said...

Can you see it now?

Nadiye said...

thank you for your comment!
I love your blog!
you look so cute!
follow eachother? xx

mariam said...

your hair is so gorgeous!

http://www.littlevoguette.blogspot.com
:)

Rikst.♥ said...

Wow, nice! Which photo programme do you use? Photos are lovely!

xoxo Rikst.
~ www.stylishfashionable.blogspot.com ~

MyStrawberryCocktail said...

thanks for such a sweet comment! your blog is great and i love ur style, u r so beautiful!
xoxo

glitteryeyesxx said...

Haha, that's funny that you should write that. My friends say that I look like a lion, too, when I first wake up in the morning. I think they're just jealous of us ;]

We're the kings of the jungle!!

MyStrawberryCocktail said...

u r welcome;) i follow u! btw. im jealous about ur hair:P
have a nice evening!
xoxo

Jennifer Fabulous said...

Adorable photos! :) I love the movie Valentine's Day. I'm a sucker for cheesy romantic comedies. Lol. I hope you're having a great weekend!

Pixie Dust said...

Thank you for your comment love <3 I'm sorry that I took so long to write back, I was on a vacation :)) I love love love your pictures, so pretty! I really like your style! I will definitely be visiting you again, and I hope you will too - feel free to subscribe so you don't miss my upcoming posts xxx

http://fraupixiedust.blogspot.com

Cecilie said...

Beautiful hair:)

* Leslie * said...

Thank you for your comment, like your pictures too ;)

Xoxo

Mary Jane said...

i cant wait to see your scetches!! i actually really like your hair like that!!! its like youve come from the beach and hair always looks its best after a swim in the sea!
you are sooo cute! love the pics!!!

Friend in Fashion said...

Your hair looks great - as does that yellow on you! :)
www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
xx

Blush and Sage said...

Super cute!! Thanks for the comment ;)

xo!

blushandsage.blogspot.com

Fay said...

Nice shirt, and pretty hair !

ayana said...

nice!!!!

ANN said...

I love yellow and blue together! And your hair is so pretty :)

Rikst.♥ said...

Thanks for the comment!

xoxo Rikst.
~ www.stylishfashionable.blogspot.com ~

Schnappy said...

Hi! I like your T-shirt! cool! :)

Martwa Marta said...

great photoshooting. i like the yellow shirt very much and the simplicity of the outfit.

Sofie Marie said...

You've got amazing hair,and I love the top.
Thanks for commenting on my blog ^^
Sofie
onetoomanywishes.blogspot.com

Blicious said...

great pics! i love the fuzzy ones.

xoxo

heart charlie said...

I love your t-shirt, or should I say your stolen t-shirt? hahaha!! So cute, and I also love that you chose a lizard, I think that's exactly what I would chose as well ;)

The Petite Blogger said...

cool pics!!! nice blog u have here!

xoxo jenna

http://thepetiteblog.blogspot.com/

Lovely Laura said...

Hi!
Your pictures look soo good!

I also just saw Valentine's Day, funny :)

Please check out my blog!

http://lovelylauralovely.blogspot.com

THANK YOU!

X L