Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Driving without shoes

sutton place hotel DT: 33rd floor AMOUR









salt ruins my shoes:(
plaid dress: SPOOF
shoes: ALDO
crop sweater: UB


I just finished "Girl with the Dragon Tattoo" yesterday; the ending was soo good; everyone seems to be intimidated by the thickness of Larson's novel but it was actually pretty easy to get through; I loved how intellectual it was and it really made you think about our world/economic scams/ sly characters/and- oh and a mystery of a missing girl from 40 years ago that everyone assumed was murdered.. this isn't a typical book I would read but I find that every book I learn something different and even though the typical "nicolas spark "lovey dovey books are always fun; realistic and intricate stories(that might appear super boring) really help you attain much knowledge and practicality for the future. or maybe it's just me haha. On to new book " Life in the Fat lane"; I finished it within a day! It was a page turner about how this home coming queen, all-american girl became over two hundred pounds all of a sudden! and the less she eats; more she exercise the more she gains; how horrible. I love that book though; it taught her how shallow she was when she always thought herself to be nice; lol fun read.


I . am. absolutely.
EXHAUSTED.
*slopped over my bedd unable to move a muscle; except for my fingers that is that is typing very sluggishly..*

SO. this is the first time I've been home since Friday morning. went to piano class; headed to finch; subwayed to Wellsley (they gave me student tickets for once! (usually they don't let me coz i'm a york region student not toronto... how racist. or .. place-ist; walked to the fashion show Amour (as seen above :)) and my friend was LATE so i sat very lonelyly @ the sports bar/restaurant at the Sutton Place Hotel and ate the delicious Applewoode something something Smoked salmon . Which was 15 bucks... The show was very fun; met some photographers and there was a OPEN BAR AFTER :O Nina Duongs dresses were to drool for! (as most of my pictures were her designs) I love the whole ornamented BIG poofy dress. especially the white mermaid one!

ended up at my friends house and we were SUPPOSE to get bbt but ended up watching Matrix. coz I never watched it ; yes i've never watched it. and about one third way into the movie I fell asleep; LOL SO CONFUSING MAN, and SO cheesy Laugh out loud . and its a LONG movie; so I got home (dad's place) past 1am:( Woke up and pianoed, yumcha with daddy than rushed dt in the friken snow storm to meet up with my patterning teacher; TOOK ME TWO HOURS + walking the wrong directions twice + boots SOAKED aka feet FREEZING and than another TWO hours shopping for fabric, zipper, everything needed to finally start making prom dress.

Rushed back uptown and taught art with a pounding headache.
oh ya and my feet were frozen; so i blasted the heat and drove without my coldass shoes. YAY for car heat defrosting my feet. not so yay for the cars around me (coz its umm lets say difficult to manoeuvre a car without shoes..)

fml.

hope I feel better by 7pm; friends bday gotta go to!
ciao4now♡

8 comments:

Aney said...

Wow, you attend the most crazy events! I'm so jealouss. Tell me about all these amazing places lolll :P

theTrendyDwarf said...

I love that collection! Very beautiful! I love all of your shots. Definitely looks like you had a ton of fun and it was a very busy night. You looks really good in that red plaid dress. Plaid is always good.
check out my trendy blog!
http://thetrendydwarf.blogspot.com/

Lucy said...

love your plaid dress!
x

MyStrawberryCocktail said...

really great!:) im jealous! love the sixth photo even though the model is a way too slim...and u look fab!:)
xoxo

Audrey Allure said...

Great outfit! And lovely pictures, the gowns are amazing. Haha, seemed like a crazy day but a good one!

Nadiye said...

awsome pictures!

emilyma smells said...

woow you've never seen matrix before!? what's wrong with you!?

Katy said...

love your dress!:)
and it looked like you had a fun time:D