Thursday, February 18, 2010

comfort bubble

who is this?
my friend zoe is SUCH an amazing photography; i can't believe that's me ! she's finally giving me all the shots tmw on a CD:)







jeans: H&M
peektoeheels: Shoescompany
purse: LouisVuitton
scarf: H&M

So I noticed something really funny! My friend and I were chilling and I was at his place/ Destiny/ car and the whole time I felt So uncomfortable and kinda annoyed. . . but then as soon as I got home into my room and just chilled and talked with my friend, I was so much more comfortable and mellow. My speculation is when I'm somewhere familiar, I feel a lot less vulnerable; usually I'm good at handling new environment, new people... but I don't know why I was all weirded out today! People always say "step out of your comfort zone/bubble" but maybe we create our comfort bubble for a reason. Has that ever happen to you?

ciao4now♡

19 comments:

tessatham said...

love the first picture! sexy! xox

Nina said...

You are soooo gorgeous!

Hmmm. I think there's chemistry there...

The F Word Online said...

hey girl, sorry i've been mia - exams and vacays have been consuming my life for a little while. also, thanks for taking the time to enter my giveaway :) i have the same LV purse in white :) its a staple to have. love the tattoo ps. ive been contemplating one for a while now .. did it hurt??

xx lue

Schnella said...

Your gorgeous!
And i love these pictures, love the outfit
xx

Blicious said...

Gorgeous pics!! you look so pretty! love the first shot!

xoxo

Krissy said...

hey darl!
my nails are gels, soo definitely not my real nails! my real ones kept peeling and chipping so thats why I got gel nails, they're much stronger! :)

fadetoblack said...

awesome photos girl :)

Julia said...

Beautiful pictures, they look like they're from Urban Outfitters! You look lovely.

xx

Martwa Marta said...

photos are gorgeous! you look fabulous as well! maybe you should becoma a model?

Miss Caitlin S. said...

PRETTY!

Julia, the Thanksgiving Girl said...

AMAZING shot! Your freind does seem to be a great photographer, I really like the lighting in the photo too! And you have a very cute tattoo :)

bowsnhearts said...

The photos are really awesome! Your legs look so good in those jeans!!

PetiteAsianGirl said...

Ooo - love that first pic!

A and A said...

you look stunning!
while i'm sure your friend is an extraordinary photographer.... it isn't hard making you look so good! You are natrally radiant.

love your blog... happy you came to see us and left such kind words.
The color of those jeans also blows the mind...

love from San Francisco
xx
refusestolabel.blogspot.com

ellinelle said...

..hello ..thank you for stopping at my blog : ))) Love your pictures ,like from fashion magazine ,very creative ..good you have a friend to take pictures : ) I do myself and it's so hard .. I totaly understand what you talking about .. for me it's too much people - don't feel right ,make me nervous and I hate that ...have a nice day ..

Senita Tang said...

About the comfort zone thing...I think it depends on the situation and who you are with. I really like the effect on the first pic!

Laura Gerencser said...

Awesome photos!!! Thanks for the comment!! Love the blog!!

Posh said...

The jeans look great on you, nice outfit!

maverick diva said...

i love all of your pictures and i want that SCARF! its so lovely.

i loooove your blog! im following you now, INTENSELY!

thanks for leaving love.
http://themaverickdiva.blogspot.com
follow me too love!