Friday, January 8, 2010

pompoms


scarf: some high end conservative store that I can't remember coz i never shop there haha but this caught my eye...
pants: Pumking (from europe)
shirt: e-play

so i followed through with my fruit/vegetable shake regime, there are some really amazing recipes online; i made this
Cucumber and Apple Smoothie Recipe
10 good thick slices of cucumber 1 organic apple
Method
Place the sliced cucumber to the blender, next peel and
cut the apple into 4 pieces and add this to the blender. Blend for approx 30 seconds and serve.

I added 2 ice cubes and a bit of orange juice too because it was WAY too thick. not bad : )
oh & me friend and I decided to go to a bbt place and sketch. I mad fail when i look at this; se nez n'est pas trop long.. but it's hard! coz he kept moving coz he was drawing me too haha.

ciao4now
p.s. j'ai fini mon presentation pour francais. très content 8)
p.p.s. i am SO SORRY for the horrible indoor pictures... it's just been so cold. j'ai peur d'aller hors..

2 comments:

E M I L Y said...

Thanks for the comment on my blog!love the pompoms, i've been crazy about them recently, actually did a post on it!

sunshine-chic.blogspot.com

LesMod'Amour said...

Hey ! Love the purple pants !!