Thursday, January 28, 2010

PHOTOSHOOT! finally came :)

so Many have you have asked for pics from my photoshoot with the professional Toronto Photographer Jeffrey Hui, his photographs are very futuristic:) So I'm uploading them as soon as I got them;; here's my three looks.





nothing like a nice night out with a friend and laughing. oh and hot apple cider from starbucks on a cold winter day; delicious. I'm finally done semester one! I'm so happy :) feels like I'm so much closer to prom and summer holiday.

I love talking to people, you find out so much about yourself and life beyond your own, (just met a guy who built his own car!) and today my friend asked me (since I've experienced both being single and in a relationship for a really long time), which one is better, that I seem happy both ways. Which surprised me because I didn't know I was "happy" because I felt that I've been healing from my last serious relationship and felt like i'm a bit broken until I realized that I have moved on and my life is good. like it's BEEN good and he helped me realize it and open my eyes :) I say single lifeee is thee BOMB! haha;

I mean relationships have its ups as well but I just think that at this "phase of my life" I just want to focus on fashion and meeting people. Can't devote all my time to just one person and girls have to stop feeling pressured that they NEED a man. screw lust and society's norm. Let love find you & show society what we, girls are made of.:)

ciao4now

18 comments:

sharonlei said...

Great pictures!! You look amazing :)

Love & Aloha,
S

http://elisharon.blogspot.com/

MaiPhilosophy said...

That deep red lipstick looks so glam on you! I like.

I agree. I believe self-realization come from being alone and independant. I've been in relationships where I focused so much time and energy on the other person, I neglected myself.

I like your blog. Im following. Keep up the great posts.
-Jess Mai =)

maiphilosophy.blogspot.com/

PetiteAsianGirl said...

Great pics! Can't wait to see more : )

Senorita Fashionista said...

Beautiful! I really like the photos with the more casual look and legwarmers! xoxo Jolie

Foly D. Sante said...

nice photos:)u r very cute when are laughing:P

I like ur blac shoes!!:)

Foly D. Sante said...

u asked me on my blog,what language I speak..it isnt polish..it si slovak language..(I am from Slovakia:))

fadetoblack said...

omg so pretty!
such beautiful photos!!

Sarah (Buzz) said...

They're stunning....love the clothes too. So chic :)

http://thebuzzonfashion.blogspot.com

Sonya said...

Beautiful photos! Love you make up as well.

www.sonyasark.blogspot.com

Jess said...

Its so true - I'm happy with or without a relationship. The freedom of being single rocks! But so does having a friend who's constantly there too :) great photos, your hair looks fab!

The F Word Online said...

loveee the photos ! its interesting how you have the formal outfit in the first few, and then the casual ones near the end. love them both !

xx lue

The F Word Online said...

ps. i forgot to mention - thanks so much for the award ! : ) you are so sweet

Bug said...

I love your pics, they are all very nice. He did a great job and your outfits are lovely. I hope you have a nice weekend.

http://inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

The Owl's Closet said...

great photo shoot! thanks for sharing ur pics:) great post, too! i love ur outlook:D

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

CHAMANDA said...

pretty!

Sophie@Diary of a Young Designer said...

Adorable pics! I'm loving that second outfit a lot!

xo
Sophie

Mary Jane said...

i couldn't agree with you more emily! jjust let love find you! you look like a porcelain doll in the photos!!! amazing skin!!! gorgeous, all i have to say! :)

Velire said...

you look amazzzzinggg! :D wowwww.. :)

(and yes single life is thee bomb, aint it..totally agree on you, this phase of our lives, im wanting to enjoy the company of friends and the opportunities that come along)