Saturday, January 30, 2010

IKEA DOLLAR BREAKFAST?!:O

so my friend and I have been talking about ikea for the longest time; oh it's sooo gooodd:P then we shopped around :) got some really nice green apple scented candles!

Friend and I trying on kiddy hats haha.

cute home decor.
I WANT THIS PAINTING! :) Paris je suis venir.
went to bayview village after and met up with another friend; delicious little patisserie place.

wearing AE vneck, World Vision 30 hr famine sweater, Element jacket, buffalo jeans, aldo shoes and longchamp purse.
Grapefruit,orange and almond spinach salad :)
shirt: foreverXII gift from ex boyfriend
skirt: H&M gift from friend from shanghai
tights: HK gift from mom
purse: gucci gift from mom



amigurumi dolls I made; the vampire one is for my friend's birthdy:) you think she'll like it? she's been asking me to make her one for the longest time haha; I haven't made them in a while so it took me forever to figure out how to do it again; thank God for youtube:)

ciao4now

15 comments:

sharonlei said...

What a cute little vampire dude :) I tried your DIY :) Super cute.. and EASY BREEZY

MizzJ said...

hahah cute amigurumi! I like your second outfit, particularly the Gucci!

The Owl's Closet said...

i've heard about ikea's awesome breakfasts, but haven't had the chance! looks like u girls had a great time:D man, i could walk around ikea forever haha ur vampire dolls are so cute!! i'm sure she'll love it. wow, u're so talented with the diys:D

p.s. love, love ur tights!

TheOwlsCloset.blogspot.com

Hannah @ LONDON--ROSE ♥ said...

LOVE Ikea breakfasts!
LOVE those hats!
LOVE your outfit!
LOVEEEEE those adorable amigurumi dolls!

make me one? haha :)

♥ Hannah

((LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM))

xx

PetiteAsianGirl said...

Cute outfit!!

Oh man I love Ikea...I could spend a good afternoon there, eating hot dogs, froyo, and some more hot dogs between shopping for cheap furniture.

RicAdeMus said...

Too cute!!! =)

fhen said...

this is so fun! i love ikea :) but not sure wether they have breakfast here i'm gotta check it out
love both of your outfit too!

have a great week ahead
xoxo

Lions, Tigers and Fashion OH MY! said...

I love IKEA, it is so fun to walk around...I just hate going on the weekend it is so crowded. Nice Gucci bag ;)


xoxo

Kelly

http://www.lionstigersandfashionohmy.com

blackecstasy said...

wow love ur tights and scarf!
and ur breakfast make me straving! lols :))
xoxo

yudia aiiu

http://blackecstasy.blogspot.com

Velire said...

ikea!!..love..i shall now go try their breakfast since you mentioned it. :D

lovin the tee with skirt & tights, cute outfit! :D and love the lil dolls you made. awww im sure your friend will LOVE it! :D

Mary Jane said...

ikea is the best! and the food there is so yummi and cheap too! the dools you made are adorable! love the stockings too!!
i added you to my blogroll!

Classically Cool (Nunu) said...

ikea is always soo much fun...
spinach salad, yum!
and i love your tights and tee! adorable! =)

stellectism said...

i love IKEA ! their restaurant is damn good. oh i love your tights and top! beautiful <3

MaiPhilosophy said...

I can spend countless hours in IKEA. Love the food especially. So delish & inexpensive! :)

Btw, we have matching black bed frams, from IKEA. Haha!
-Jess Mai

maiphilosophy.blogspot.com/

Nabila said...

cute outfit :)

Nabila xo
www.gotsunshineinabag.blogspot.com