Tuesday, January 12, 2010

hey hey you you

seared tuna salad with pear slice from BRIX !
boots: aldo
jeans: mendocino
tank: bluenotes
sweater: giordano
purse: CSN store!! (i blogged about their purse earlier on. i'm inlove with this one)
cam whoring; though it's a waste to just wash off all my makeup; took like an hour for the makeup artist to put on!
so my first photoshoot; was much fun. TOOK a long time getting ready(makeup wise) it wasn't very long and two other girls were there waiting to get their pics taken too; can't wait to see the turn out.. i did three look 1) girl next door (tee and jeans) 2) trendy (flowy tank+skirt+legwarmers) and 3) sophisticated evening (black dress+pearls+black pumps) the last look i was given DARK PURPLE like super dark lipstick... i'm curious how that turned out lol; gonna pick out 4 good shots next week with my agent : )
went to a super yummy restarant at king west; 5$ appetizers! had fried brie cheese with garlic bred and tempura halibut . de-li-CIOUS. : P

ciao4now♡

14 comments:

Vinda Sonata said...

that tuna salad makes me really hungry. i'm such a fan of salads! teehee. i think we're in the same league. your outfit is cute, i love your boots, and i love your smile.

can't wait to see those 3 looks. notify me once you're done with them :)

Sarah (Buzz) said...

Love the purse...so chic
http://thebuzzonfashion.blogspot.com

zeus said...

Oh i love your yellow/green top, that colour is awesome!

Fashion Chalet said...

Thanks :)

Ooh, I love the yellow color you are wearing. Really pretty!



xx

MissVonDurce said...

Thank you for your comment love. I like your boots, I've got similar ones from Spring-which is affiliated with Aldo, lol

xoxo

E M I L Y said...

I LOVE that purse!!

Bug said...

Your outfit is super cute and food looks delicious as always. I bet your makeup looked great!

http://inbugsdrawers.blogspot.com

Pia said...

love your hair :)

michelle_ said...

your food made me hungry !
and i love ur makeup very muchh !! i have asian eyes as well but i can never do my makeup like that !

thanks for the lovely comments darling.
appreciate the time you took to visit my blog !
keep posting up great inspirations..
x. Michelle..
glisters and blisters :D

Jess ♡ said...

omnomnom food! I'm so excited to see your photos ;) You'd better be sharing <3 The makeup looks goooooooooooorgeous! xo

Jess said...

mmm omg that halibut sounds divine. cant wait to see how the photoshoot turned out ;P

Elaine said...

Great pictures!! You are so cute :)


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

Ganymede Girl said...

That seared tuna salad looks incredible!

http://ganymedekids.blogspot.com

stacey kelly said...

i love all the colors in that outfit!

xx

fall in love with hanneli mustaparta...
http://youareashootingstar.blogspot.com/