Monday, January 4, 2010

first day of school. boohoo

thanks everyone for commenting:) i love hearing your voice♡
only thing exciting about first day of school is being able to wear a brand new outfit:)
shirt: DIY
skirt: vintage
blazer: H&M men's
boots: Nike
belt: BEDO
it was so cold today! wanted to cry when I walked from my car to the school, despite my big gold jacket haha. got data presentation tmw and french proj fri ...(knowing me i won't finish it till thursday night) :P the following is my second painting for school. dress made by canvas and painted with acrylic.
so i was so excited for 3:06. school bell! went dt with my friend..... omgoodness so cold. it's suppose to be -6 only but it felt like -25. went to spadina and queen and got fabric! very exciting haha. and got very sexy skinny jeans from Mendocino! on sale for $35. I wish jeans could always keep the shape. You know how it feels so well and hugs all your curves when you first get it? and then after a few washes it stretches? My friend who works at clothing store said when you wash it and quickly throw it in the dryer it should be fine.

ended day at cafe crepe :) tuna salty crepe isn't the best tho... must stick to sweet crepes lol.

so the other day my friend asked, emily why don't you just be a model? you make so much more money than a fashion designer. and im likee haha your funny. me? model? haha ha ha. but then i was just googleing toronto model agencies for fun and i uploaded my pictures on a few websites, and now two model agencies ACTUALLY called me for appointment, it's next week.. anyone have any idea what I'm gonna be expecting??

ciao4now♡

10 comments:

Jess said...

tuna crepe?! that's something i've got to try. loving those coloured tights and printed top. i know what you mean about this weather - its TERRIBLE! stay warm and take care sweetie :)

MizzJ said...

Cool!! Good luck on your model appts :) I would say, go in with a tough skin. Some of my friends do modeling and it's not an easy job.

I love your painted dresses! Reminds me of Dolce & Gabbana's painted dress series a few seasons ago.

Aney, said...

Wow, that is breathtaking and inspiring girl! Love the diy and the painting!!

sweet crepes are delish! Nutella and bananas :D

Fashion Tidbits said...

wow you certainly wore more interesting things than i did when i was in school! you look fabulous!

dotie said...

that dress is too cute..the painting on it is lovely :)

Mode Junkie said...

that cosmic dress is awesome!

little shadow said...

Your painted dress is truly breathtaking, wow.
And congratulations on your modelling appointments, I hope it all goes well.
Cuute blog x

Pia said...

you seriously have loads of talent! that painted dress is amazing!

StuddedLilly said...

really cool dress!! love it :)


xo

gi. said...

that dress is awesome! i can't believe you made that!

www.dirtylaundryandeverythingelseiairdry.blogspot.com