Monday, January 25, 2010

BLOG AWARD!


My first award! Thank you Sunshine-chic for the blog award
To accept- post it on your blog with a link to the person who gave it to you, pass the award on to around 8 blogs that you think are great, contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for the award.
1. Skinny Miniz™
2. LONDON--ROSE ♥
3.
wild tortoise
4.
THE F WORD ONLINE
5.
Song of Style
6.
Mary Jane Girl
7.
Petite Asian Girl
8.
ZEUS
there was quite a lot of others I wanted to include but I realized a lot of the blogs were already awarded so I didn't want to pressure them to repost again and I have the shortest term memory . EVER. so there are plenty of other fabulous blogs out there :) my brain is just slow to recollect them.
ciao4now

6 comments:

Fashion Therapist said...

Congrats on the award!!!

Caroline said...

Congratulations on receiving the award and I am honestly so honoured and so thankful for your award :)Thank you so much sweetheart <3 Nothing is better than receiving 1st place on your list!

www.SkinnyMiniz.BlogSpot.Com

Greer said...

well done! your style is cute!!
x

zeus said...

Thank you so much for the award! I will be linking back/passing it on soon so keep an eye out... I love your blog too! Z.

Nerdic.. said...

Congrats on the award!
X, fashionnerdic

Hannah @ LONDON--ROSE ♥ said...

thank you for the award sweetie! :)

♥ Hannah

((LONDON--ROSE.BLOGSPOT.COM))

xx