Monday, January 11, 2010

102 blog post.


photographed by my lovely friend zoe chang.

so my day was PRETTY exciting. i am officially a model under Icon Model Agency. Since I'm SHORT. emphasized over and over again. 5"5. I can only be in print/ lifestyle stuff, and i have never thought about COMMERCIALs or any form of acting... my agent strongly advice that i try for that, so that's gonna be something new! I'm building my portfolio tmw/ my first professional photoshoot; but don't you agree when i say my friends are pretty good photographers8) I'm very excited for the photoshoot nonetheless and i get to skip French class haha. I just came back from swimming/ steaming. my gross smells so strong of chlorine! yikes. haven't swam in so long, gotta lose mad weight; i'm lookin at the picture above and comparing it to a picture from summer. OMGOSH hibernating sucks lol; anyways i'm exciting for tomorrow! keep you posted.

ciao4now♡

3 comments:

gi. said...

congrats! that is so exciting!


www.dirtylaundryandeverythingelseiairdry.blogspot.com

MizzJ said...

Wow congrats on the contract! That's so cool!!

Jess ♡ said...

Oh my gosh, congratulations girlie! You're stunning :) I can't wait to see your face all over the place xo!