Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Purses!

So I've been asked to do a review for CSN Stores, and I am excited to say shoesgotsole.com have some darn cute purses! They also have Kipling totes! The site also features Aerosoles with very classic, quality shoes, great for work and those who are always on their feet! The price ranges quite a bit, the purse above is 126.99 and the plum purple sequins one below( which I ADORE) is only $26.00 and free shipping! ; ) y'all should check out the site and find some good steals 8)



Ciao4now ♡

4 comments:

Pia said...

love both purses!

Kym said...

that first purse is GORGEEEEEOUS! i love it! :) can't wait to read more from your blog and hope you have a very happy new year!

Caroline said...

Thank you so much for your comment! Please e-mail me at skinny.miniz@live.ca if you're interested in owning a pair! :) Have a Happy New Year!! xo

www.SkinnyMiniz.BlogSpot.Com

andbythewei said...

Oh man. I want to lick the first purse.