Monday, December 21, 2009

ho ho ho @ the club





wearing dress I made from last post !
a nice night at guv; there was a fightt; ouch. other than that i was fun; very packed as usual; really sad that best friends flopped! but theres circa next week haha. too bad the sky bar is closed! i was so looking forward to it; even though it's like below 0 degree.. haha! im getting way too old for all age though; 15 year old guys coming up to us was hilarious. they're so cute. i remember when i was there age! anyways; danced the night away. fun stuff.

afterwards i kinda got stranded out of my house so we chilled in the car in front of pizza pizza; when we decided to go into it; it closed! pizza pizza closes at 2 am. LOL i never knew that! Then finally my mom picked up her phone and i got her to open the back door for me. 8) I had like the nicest sleep of my life lol! I think I need to go clubbing more, it helps me sleep really well: P even though I slept at 4 am. haha.

I'm looking forward to photoshoot with my friend today!-of all the dresses and clothing I've made for my portfolio. I'm so excited! I get to go Downtown again, lets just hope I don't freeze. Woot Downtown! *heart* my home.

ciao4now

4 comments:

Silje said...

Like your writing and outfits:)

Friend in Fashion said...

I love what you've done with the dress - very nice! :)

www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com
x

MizzJ said...

Aww you and your friend look so cute! haha I agree, clubbing helps me sleep better too. I'm just a natural night owl I think.

betz said...

looks like you had a great time. have a jolly good Christmas!

xx,
betz
http://herarmoire.blogspot.com

ps. you look fab!