Saturday, October 24, 2009

LOve Bites


so not my typical fashion blog but
UGH! i don't think there's a feeling worse than falling out of love.
love is so unfair.
i used to be those girl who say its just a boy, whatever
but unfortunately i was SO inlove
& there's no denying it's an amazing feeling
i search far and wide for my prince charming,
what if he was there all along...
what if he's across the world
people say everyone only has two true loves in their life.
should i wait or should i take it into my own hands.
i'm not the type that waits for fate to happen...
but it doesn't hurt to have some faith.

so here i am; REALLY sick out of my mind, attacked by some deadly virus.
and watching how to lose a guy in 10 days
worked on my prom dress a bit.
prom.
I really can't wait.

ciao4now

1 comment:

issa said...

the prom dress looks really cool!