Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Got My Flash On it's true, Need that picture of You; It's so magical We'd be so fantastical





@ Hillcrest after my dentist apointment. Is that the right word? umm; dentist who pulled out my wisdom teeth? lol; or is their another more specific name for them. ortho surgeon? i'm totally guessing LOl;

Anyways; Splurged quite a bit with mommy; our excuses for every purchase is: We'll share. Omgosh I'm gonna grow up to be Becky Bloomwood><>

Second Day of Summer School........ I learned to write thesis. -or relearned that is. Started reading Doctor Faustus. & I just finished my hwk on a story about a woman who wears hijab where only her hands and face is exposed because she feels
that it gives her more Freedom.

Becasue then she is not judged by her appearance but by just her character; she believes that her body is noone's business. Interesting.

Only flaw is then she's already judged as an uptight religious 22 year old living in the modern society of Canada. hmm..

anyways I'd be a bad Muslim; coz I think my favourite part of the day is getting dressed in the morning. All the beautiful colours.. and shoess... pursee... fragrance... and things to do with your hairrr. 8 )

Watching Two& a Half Man now;

I had a really yummy lemon tart @Patisserie De La Rhone; Caramel Apple is really good
too (warden&hwy7) check it out :P hurray for pastries<3>

My brother is in my room right now webcaming with his gf so umm hmm; gotta wait. I'm sleepy. School drains me.


Church;
Bella: Nat
Skirt: American Apparel
Shirt:Guess
FlipFlop: Aldo

Lady Gaga; Paparazzi

Leather and jeans a watch on my wrist,
Not sure what it means,
But this photo of us
It don't have a price

Ready for those flashing lights,
Cause you know that baby i

Im your biggest fan
I'll follow you until you love me
Papa-paparazzi,
Baby there's no other superstar

You know that i'll be your
Papa-paparazzi

Promise i'll be kind,
But i won't stop until that boy is mine

Baby you'll be famous
Chase you down until you love me
Papa-paparazzi

I'll be your girl
Backstage at your show,
Velvet ropes and guitars,
Yeah cause you'll know
I'm staring between the sets
Eyeliner and cigarettes

Shadow is burnt
Yellow dance and return
My lashes are dry
But with teardrops I cry It don't have a price
Loving you is cherry piePromise i'll be kind,

Real good

(We dance in the studio)
Snap, snapped
(That xxxx on the radio)

Don't stop boy, rewind
We'll blast it but we'll still have fun!


No comments: